To create a luxurious flooring finish to suit a new, contemporary, all-purpose events hall from conference and meetings to elegant weddings and parties.
Consideration must be made for practicalities of spillage without losing comfort underfoot.
To overcome potential staining from parties, yet maintain the comfort of a broadloom carpet and underlay, synonymous with a Victorian hotel, Creed-Miles recommended using the prestigious Milliken Carpets, Artistic Canvas range of carpet tiles to create a bespoke pattern to compliment the environment.
Milliken’s unique cushion backing (with 90% recycled content), provide a comfort similar to a broadloom whilst adding acoustic values to a large area. Furthermore, the carpet tiles are easily cleaned with their inherent stain-guarding.
WHAT WE DID
- Designed a unique CAD drawing using two designs – Without Reserve and Historic Clashes.
- Carefully laid the carpet tiles, to plan, cutting around floor boxes.
- Ensuring the large, folding doors worked correctly during and after installation
- Cleared the area of waste, leaving neat and tidy.
- Created the perfect look and feel for the pre-eminent venue.