To complete a full strip out of existing tenants fixtures and fittings along with all electrical items.
To replicate the Corporate image/branding of all other national stores.
To complete all works with in a very tight deadline.
To undertake the complete turnkey solution including the CDM Principal Contractors role.
To work with and manage clients nominated contractors
As the client had appointed an Architect and Principle Designer we simply needed to work with supplied Architectural plans and replicate what was required on paper into reality.
Having carried out detailed site surveys with all required contractors and having completed many stores for this client already we knew what was required.
To complete all works on time for the grand opening, an hour by hour, day by day schedule was created
to make sure we completed on time.
Twice weekly site meeting weld help with all contractors and a weekly meeting took place with the client
to go through progress and discuss and issues that needed to be overcome.
WHAT WE DID
- Complete CDM package including applications to the local council
- Designated CDM Principal Contractors role
- Complete strip-out of existing tenants fixtures and fittings along with all electrical items
- Installation of all new electrical & data and lighting
- Installation of new walls and kitchens
- Internal decorations to all walls, skirting boards and ceilings
- Exterior decorations to front facia of the store
- New entrance matting, carpet tiles and vinyl tiles
- Supply and installation of new retail counters and associated items
- Management of new installation of Air Conditioning and Fire alarm
- Management of clients own joinery contractor for brochure units and display units
- Installation of new I.T equipment and COMMS Cabinet
- Installation of back-office accessories and wall items
- Installation of required H&S notices and signage